Tuesday, July 10, 2007

arashi popolo interview

from 0707 Poporo~~ post credit to rion vox

Sho’s choice!
Q1. Who would you consult about relationships?
- Ohno. This person does not say negative comments, and so I think he would give me a lot of encouragement. Day-to-day, he’s always saying “Daijyobu, Daijyobo/ It’s ok, it’s ok”.
Q2. Who would you go on a double date with?
- Nino. If I went on a double date with other members, I would most probably end up riding jet coasters. Nino seems like he wouldn’t like them, and I don’t either.
Q3. Who would you not want to be your rival?
Aiba. I think, if we both liked the same person, he would be the sort of person who would say “go ahead, go ahead,” and step back. That wouldn’t be good if such a thing happened right? (lol)
Q4. Who would you want to run your wedding?
Matsujun. I think Matsujun would be good at that sort of stuff. He pays attentions to a lot of details, and I feel that he would be really good at planning the whole flow of the wedding.
Q5. Who would you want to name your kid?
Sho(myself). If I asked other members, I don’t know what kind of name they would jokingly come up with . I guess I should be responsible for naming my own kid right?

Sho

Ohno’s Choice
Q1. Who would you consult about relationships?
-Sho. If I were to consult… perhaps it will be Sho-kun? I have a feeling that the way he likes girls and thinks is similar to that of mine. So, don’t you think he would be able to understand my love troubles too?
Q2. Who would you go on a double date with?
- Nino. I think Nino would have a similar date course as myself. I don’t do anything fancy, and I don’t go to amusement parks. It’s always like going for walks together.
Q3. Who would you not want to be your rival?
Matsujun. This is difficult. Ah.. let is be Matsujun (lol) I have a feeling that he would be the one, but I doubt we will be rivals because we have different taste.
Q4. Who would you want to run your wedding?
Aiba. If it were Aiba-chan, I feel that he will let the wedding be a really fun one. He might even get it to be really interesting with a lot of unique performances. I’ll be fine if he could just make it enjoyable.
Q5. Who would you want to name your kid?
Ohno (myself). It’s better to name your kid by yourself. I don’t think I could ask such a thing to my members. (lol) I’m quite sure I will name my kid whether it is a boy or girl.

Ohno


Jun’s Choices
Q1. Who would you consult about relationships?
Sho. If it were sho-kun, I think he will listen very carefully. Also, I think he will give good advice.
Q2. Who would you go on a double date with?
Ohno. Ri-da and I are completely different type of people. If were were to go on a double date, I might be able to go to places that I don’t usually go to, and discover new things.
Q3. Who would you not want to be your rival?
Nino. I chose Nino, but for no real reason (lol). The type of girls we like is very different, and I don’t think we will be rivals.

Q4. Who would you want to run your wedding?
Aiba.. I think he will make the wedding a really fun one. Oh, but that’s not the job of a nako-do? Maybe I should ask a more serious person to be in charge of my wedding..
Q5. Who would you want to name your kid?
Jun (myself). This, I will think on my own. I can’t let such an important thing be decided by somebody else. I’m quite sure my members will give me crazy names (LOL)

Jun



Aiba’s choice
Q1. Who would you consult about relationships?
Ohno I’m not the sort of person who goes consulting people, so it’s hard to decide who. But, I chose Ohno because he’s the leader. I think he can give me advice based on his experience as the oldest among us.
Q2. Who would you go on a double date with?
Jun. He seems like the person who would come up with a schedule and go make reservations in advance. I’m not good at that kind of things, and I’m the sort of person who would just go to places that I like (lol).
Q3. Who would you not want to be your rival?
Nino. Sorry, this was chosen by elimination (lol). It’s not that I don’t want to make Nino my rival….. This won’t happen because we’ve got different taste.
Q4. Who would you want to run your wedding?
Sho. I chose sho by image, but don’t you think it would suit him? During a wedding, I really think somebody who is mature should do such things.
Q5. Who would you want to name your kid?
Aiba (myself). I want to name my own kid. I can’t think of what kind of name I would give my kids…..I think it would be cool to come up with a name by combining my own name and my wife’s name.

Aiba


Nino’s choices
Q1. Who would you consult about relationships?
Ohno. He would give advice by just listening right? That’s the good thing (lol) I think the only solution to solving love troubles is talking directly to that person.
Q2. Who would you go on a double date with?
Aiba.. It’s best to chose a fun person if you want to double date. I chose Aiba-chan because he’s always having fun. Don’t you think he would set up plans properly too?
Q3. Who would you not want to be your rival?
Sho. I think Sho-chan. But this is no possible ok? We all have different taste, so we won’t be rivals. This can’t happen in reality. (lol)
Q4. Who would you want to run your wedding?
Jun. I have no interest in marriage, so I can’t really image it in my mind. Jun-kun is very mature, so wouldn’t it be good?
Q5. Who would you want to name your kid?
Nino (myself). I am often mistaken as “Kazuya” so I want to name my kid that won’t be mistaken and is simple. “Jun,” “Sho,”and “Satoshi” seem good. But no way “Masaki” (lol)


Nino



Summary - Ranking within Arashi!
Q1. Person to consult to for love troubles
Ohno 3, Sho 2
Q2. Double date with?
Nino 2, Aiba 1, Jun 1, Ohno1
Q3. Rival with?
Nino 2, Sho 1, Jun 1, Aiba 1
Q4. Person to run wedding
Aiba 2, Jun 2, Sho1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

yanmaneee said...

hermes bag
golden goose
yeezy 700
hermes handbags
kyrie 5
jordan shoes
curry shoes
adidas stan smith women
hermes birkin
ralph lauren uk