Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ang Cute ng Ina Mo

♠Just watched the new comedy movie

← our expression was more then this one!!... it was a major laugh

ahahaha!!! we just finished watching "ang cute ng ina mo"!... wow that was funny to the max! while watching the movie we really cant stop laughing!... I was with my oniisan and my cousin *hhhmmm was it a date?* nah! just bored staying home doing nothing... it was great watching the movie w/ my oniisan and my 75 pesos was worth it!... yey!

And OH before i forget!! ♠GOOD NEWS!!~~ well, *its a good for me though!* wwwweeee!!! i have my new mp4 player! ahahaha!! congrats to me ne?.. hehehe and the good thing was i bought it at the *not very* cheap price for its look and its capacity of storing songs (2 gig) sugoi ne?... hehehe


I bought beacuse of two great reason:

←this image is really not MY mp4 but they do look the same >_<

♥1 st reason it was my fault why 1st mp4 broke (it fell beacuse of ME) *blugsh*!!~~ and i was like!!! *wwwaaaa my LIFE* -->> yes minna, i feel like i'm not me whenever i cant listen to my fave musics!

♥2nd reason was the money i was saving was not yet enough for the "thing" that i should buy!... so i decided to buy a new mp4.

»oh yeah the color is black*again*¿

→♠yosh!!~~ yokatta neÜ?!♠←

0 comments: