Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ang Cute ng Ina Mo

♠Just watched the new comedy movie

← our expression was more then this one!!... it was a major laugh

ahahaha!!! we just finished watching "ang cute ng ina mo"!... wow that was funny to the max! while watching the movie we really cant stop laughing!... I was with my oniisan and my cousin *hhhmmm was it a date?* nah! just bored staying home doing nothing... it was great watching the movie w/ my oniisan and my 75 pesos was worth it!... yey!

And OH before i forget!! ♠GOOD NEWS!!~~ well, *its a good for me though!* wwwweeee!!! i have my new mp4 player! ahahaha!! congrats to me ne?.. hehehe and the good thing was i bought it at the *not very* cheap price for its look and its capacity of storing songs (2 gig) sugoi ne?... hehehe


I bought beacuse of two great reason:

←this image is really not MY mp4 but they do look the same >_<

♥1 st reason it was my fault why 1st mp4 broke (it fell beacuse of ME) *blugsh*!!~~ and i was like!!! *wwwaaaa my LIFE* -->> yes minna, i feel like i'm not me whenever i cant listen to my fave musics!

♥2nd reason was the money i was saving was not yet enough for the "thing" that i should buy!... so i decided to buy a new mp4.

»oh yeah the color is black*again*¿

→♠yosh!!~~ yokatta neÜ?!♠←

1 comments:

marry gamboa said...

WATCH PINOY TV HERE IN HD CLICK HERE

WATCH FULL MOVIE CLICK HERE

WATCH PINOY TV LIVE CLICK HERE

LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE