Saturday, December 22, 2007

christmas

Christmas Past
A Christmas Poem by Carice Williams

Each Christmas I remember
The ones of long ago;
I see our mantelpiece adorned
With stockings in a row.

Each Christmas finds me dreaming
Of days that used to be,
When we hid presents here and there,
For all the family.

Each Christmas I remember
The fragrance in the air,
Of roasting turkey and mince pies
And cookies everywhere.

Each Christmas finds me longing
For Christmases now past,
And I am back in childhood
As long as memories last.


ps: NOT MINE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A neew vinyl window can be up to 60% more efficient than old windows depending on thheir condition. Paul roofing contractor can get you more information about thhe large selection of siding optkons to choose from.
Uncle Ben advised Peter Parker that "with great power comes great responsibility", and the
would-be heero took those words tto heart and used them to start his
acts of valor and heroism.

Check out my page - hair coloring styles