Saturday, December 8, 2007

what you see is not always what you get


Kyyaaa!! Hello there! How are you? Hope you're doing fine. *showing a big smile* it's a fake one, but seem like everybody doesnt notice, looks like they dont even care. Sometimes im wondering alone. Why they cant see it? Is it, am very good at pretending? Or maybe they really dont care about my feelings. Feeling helpless why they didnt know.

Why doesn't somebody come to Rescue me?
I need help! But wait, how do i start?
Where would i begin?
How am i gonna tell them?
What would they say after i burst it all out?
What would they think?
Why do I have to hide it?
Why is it a big deal for me to be 'ME'?
Strenght is what i need

Oh my! i think am gonna blow!!
Doesnt my knight in shinning armor knows?
*wait, i doesnt even have one! LOL*
I think it's still not time to be with him.
I'll just wait here patiently.

0 comments: