Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NOTIFICATION *pls read* ^_^


Hello minna!



i dunno if this would be a big bummer to you demo I've been thinking about this for 2 weeks or more >_<;;;; i was planning to close this blog for quite long time already, but something pushes me not to. but i guess TODAY is the DAY ne~ am sorry but maintaining 3 blogs really is eating my time, the time that i should spent studying, am wasting it here *x-poxting and stuff*..yes! am still a student. a 3rd yr college student who is a dying arashi fan girl*i guess you can relate XDDD*



thank you for the Friendship,
thank your for the updates...
and thank you for linking me back ^_^


みんなありがとうございました!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
minna, thank you much

これね、 あたしの らすとぽつ
this would be my last post here

ねみんな!!! きおつけてね??
everyone!!!! take care ne~

じゃね
ja neh

ahahaha it should be さよなら

LOL it should be Sayonara ^______________^

btw, before i forget.... if you guys wanna stalk me *if ONLY *

you can find me on eLJay,

my eljay contents are same as here, SOME are viewable by friends only
*those are personal posts, or some of my insights on life*
if you added me, pls post a reply here ^_^
sometimes i don't check my mails for add friends notice


see yah!!!! ^_^


akaisuki signing off
*this time it's a total good bye*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

home cleaningserv said...

يسعى الجميع ان يمتلك منزل نظيف طوال الوقت خالى من الاتربة والغبار والبقع الملتصقه بالاماكن المختلفة من عفش البيت لذا يقوم الافراد بالبحث عن شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض لحل مشاكل البقع والاوساخ واعادة مظهر البيت منظم خالى من البقع والغبار
شركة تنظيف
تنظيف بيوت
تنظيف منازل
تنظيف شقق
تنظيف السجاد
شركة تنظيف منازل